- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-104°F to 446°F)
- 6 re-usable popsicle sticks
- Clear silicone lid for easy storage
- 1 bear shape, 1 cat shape and 1 bunny shape in mold
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Flexible and durable
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions of mold: 25 cm x 14. 8 cm x 2.7 cm
Weight: 255 grams
Popsicle dimensions: approximately 6.5 cm x 9.0 cm x 2.2 cm
IS IT EASY TO REMOVE THE POPSICLES FROM THE MOLD?
Yes! The molds are made from a flexible silicone, which means you can pop the icy poles out and simply push the stick upwards to remove it from the mold.
CAN I PUT POPSICLE MOLDS IN THE DISHWASHER?
Yes, We Might Be Tiny products are all safe to use in the dishwasher in temperatures of up to 446°F. However, they are also easily rinsed with hot soapy water.
CAN I PUT POPSICLE MOLDS IN THE MICROWAVE OR OVEN?
Yes, our popsicle molds can be used in the microwave and oven in temperatures of up to 446°F. That means you can even bake in our Frostie Ice Pop Molds.
Warning: please do not place the re-usable plastic icy pole sticks in the microwave or oven.