The line Le Petit is delicate and functional, inspired by children's toys.
The best childhood to play also at mealtime.
Highly durable, keeps original features preserving looks, hygiene and durability of material over time.
Comes with several children's stages since the first baby food until the time they use the cutlery and eat alone.
Ergonomic shape and varying pattern, specially created to encourage and help children's development.
Shiny finish, with options for boys and girls.
The pieces are safe for daily dishwasher use.
- Girl: flower heart, rabbit, ribbon
- Boy: sailboat, car, ball
- Highly durable, keeps original features preserving looks, hygiene and durability of material.
- Ergonomic shape and varying pattern, specially created toencourage and help children's development.
- Shiny finish, with options for boys and girls.
- It is safe for daily dishwasher use.
- Use only detergent and a soft sponge. Other types of product, such as steel wool, might scratch or damage the shine of the tableware.
- Rinse each piece well in order to completely remove the residue of the cleaning products that are abrasive and can damage stainless steel.
- Use warm water whenever possible as it renews the cutlery shine.
- After washing, dry the tableware immediately otherwise the chemical substances in water (chlorine) can stain the tableware.
- Do not allow the tableware to rub againsteach other during washing and storage in order to prevent scratches.
- Do not allow the tableware to come in contact with any hot surfaces. This can discolor the tableware.
- Do not store the tableware in humid places, as it can cause stains.