Sterillium is an alcohol-based disinfectant suitable for hygienic and surgical rub-in hand disinfection.
Comprehensively active against bacteria, yeasts, and enveloped viruses Particularly kind to skin and lipid-replenishing Increases skin hydration with regular use Excellent skin tolerability even with long-term use Possesses an excellent immediate effect
Areas of application
The great advantage in the use of Sterillium is that hand disinfection can be carried out anywhere, by handrub application, independent of a washbasin and water.
Sterillium is suitable for hygienic and surgical disinfection. It is recommended for prophylaxis against several strains of viruses, bacteria and fungi. The preparation is used in the hospital and all areas where hygiene and disinfection is important:
- Hospital wards
- High-risk areas in the hospitals
- Operating room, delivery room, emergency room
- Treatment rooms and out-patient departments
- Laboratories, domestic and cleaning services departments
- Medical practices of all disciplines
- Home care of patients, old people, and newborn babies
- Industrial settings (cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food processing industry)
- Personal and home care use
Sterillium provides excellent dermatologic tolerance for end users even on repeated use. Sterillium contains emollients that provides moisturizing effects for the skin.
For Hygienic hand disinfection: Rub in 3ml (handful) in hands for 30 seconds following the sequence of palm to palm, palm to the back of the hand, palm to palm with fingers interlaced, back of fingers to palm with fingers interlocked, rotational rubbing of thumb clasped in the palm.