Perfect for: working, traveling moms.
Know your right flange fit
Please check your nipple tip after breastfeeding and compare it against a 25 centavo coin.
- Dual motor
- Rechargeable battery (can be used for up to 2 hours when fully charged)
- LED display light (makes it easy to see the display even using in dark places)
- Separated Letdown/Massage mode (5 suction levels) & Expression mode (12 suction levels)
- Mute function (for buttons sound only)
- Press the wavy button over 3 seconds to activate the mute mode
- To cancel the buttons sound mute function, press the massage mode button for 3 seconds
- Adjustable suction strength; as you increase the suction, the speed will slow down.
- Closed system (backflow preventor prevents backflow of liquid which causes mold)
- Suction Strength
- Left – 270 mmHg max
- Right – 270 mmHg max
- Comes with 2 breast kits (wide neck bottles, valves, flanges, tubing, backflow preventor)
- Bottle material: Polypropylene
- US FDA and European CE registered and approved as a personal-use breast pump
- No nipples included, if you wish to receive 2 nipples with your pump order, please specify this under special instructions. We don’t include nipples unless requested because we support the Milk Code. As breastfeeding advocates, we recommend cup feeding baby your expressed milk instead of bottle feeding that leads to breast rejection.
- 2 years warranty for pump motor and charger
- if the nipple tip is smaller or the same as 10 cents, get 20mm
- if the nipple tip is smaller or the same as 25 cents, get 24mm
- if the nipple tip is bigger than 25 cents or the same as P1 coin, get 28mm
- if the nipple tip is larger than P1 or the same as a P5 coin, get 32mm
- Charging time: initial charging time of 4 hours while the pump is turned off.
- Subsequent charging – charge only until the battery is full and while the pump motor is off. Do not overcharge or this will drain the battery.
- Fully charged battery life lasts 2 hours worth of pumping time