Eucapro Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil 15ml Eucapro Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil 15ml Eucapro Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the Eucalyptus Radiata Plant native to Australia.
Its distinctly fresh aroma is sharp and clean, sparking a sense of refreshment and renewal.
Eucalyptus Radiata (E.Radiata) essential oil promotes a stimulating and rejuvenating environment, it is considered the most therapeutically versatile of all eucalyptus oils.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic QualityAntibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties.
- Used aromatically and topically to kill germs and fight infections - The scent of Eucalyptus Radiata Essential oil is energizing, balancing and purifying - Household cleaner
– disinfectant and eucalyptus scent - Suitable for topical application as well as direct inhalation supporting the whole family’s vitality and energy
Directions for Use -
1. Relieve congestion and cough - a. Rubbing eucalyptus oil on the chest, under the nose or on the throat will provide relief for cough and nasal congestion. - b. Vapour inhalation method – apply a few drops of Eucalyptus oil to a bowl of hot water and inhale the vapour. - c. Eucalyptus oil can be use as an antibacterial, natural decongestant, eucalyptus often reduces the intensity and the duration of respiratory illnesses. -
2. Applied topically for: - a. Burns, cuts and insect bites – Used as an antiseptic reducing the risk of infection and promoting healing. - b. Muscle and joint pains – Rubbing eucalyptus oil onto the muscles and joints area to relieve pain helps to reduce pain and inflammation - c. Massage Oil -used as a relaxation massage oil by adding to another carrier oil (sunflower oil) - great for a soothing massage -
3. Household uses: - a. Insect and Bug repellent spray – Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil a to a bottle spray – filled with water and spray around the house. - b. Spot and stain remover – Apply directly to the affected area and let it soak overnight – does not leave a stain and removes tough stains such as gum and ink, used as a natural carpet cleaner without drenching the carpet. - c. Laundry Wash – Adding a teaspoon of oil to heavily soiled loads may clean and refresh them. - d. Household cleaning and disinfectant – Great for cleaning bench-top, Kitchen Floor, rubbish bin (disinfectant and remove foul odour) - e. Spas and Saunas – Adding a few drops of eucalyptus oil in the spas/sauna - for both refreshment and cleansing purposes.
Caution: For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool place.