You can now get our famous Haakaa Breast Pump and silicone flower stopper as a combo! If you're a breastfeeding mama, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect little essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
Our Breast Pump is made of 100% silicone and sticks to any flat surface with its suction base. The increased capacity lets you express even more milk at once, and the flower stopper sits tightly in the neck of your breast pump to stop any accidental spills.
Our compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs, or anywhere you would like to express discreetly, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you! It's 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
This combo pack contains 1 x 100ml/150ml Silicone Breast Pump and 1 x Flower Stopper.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilized and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Includes 1x stopper.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.