- Unique curved cot design crafted with sustainable solid wood, base made from engineered timber.
- Adjustable to 10 base heights allow for easy access to baby.
- Smooth spindles increase airflow for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Lockable castors and increased visibility make the Oasis the perfect alternative to traditional bedside sleepers.
- Transforms into a toddler bed and cosy sofa, no guard panel required.
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
- Oval mattress available.
- Base panel made from wood composite to provide support and stability.
|Materials & finish||Cot frame crafted from sustainably sourced European Beech timber. Base uses engineered timber.|
|Conversions||Crib, Playpen, Toddler Bed, Sofa, Desk|
|Age recommendation||Recommended for newborn to 3 years old. Use higher base level for newborns, and move to lower base level once baby can pull themselves up. Can later convert to a toddler bed by removing one end.|
|Assembled dimensions||Height: 83cm | Width: 70cm | Length: 125cm|
|Miscellaneous dimensions||Distance from ground to base (higher position): 43cm
Distance from ground to base (lower position): 22cm
|Box dimensions||H: 21.5cm | W: 77.5cm | L: 125cm | Weight: 24kg|
119cm x 64cm