C-sections can be a real mother!
After delivery - and once you're ready (be it two days or two weeks post-surgery), these support and recovery undies will come to your rescue with targeted compression to help reduce swelling, and silver-infused fibers that can help eliminate bacteria and odor.
- Easy pull-on design
- Breathable fabric helps keep you cool
- Can be used after vaginal delivery
- Designed with two compression zones for your specific recovery needs.
Upper area provides firm compression which may help:
- Reduce swelling and discomfort
- Support core muscles and stabilize mid-section during recovery
- Promote mobility
Lower area offers light compression and silver-infused fibers which may help:
- Gently protect incision site
- Help minimize odor and bacteria
The International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics has found that abdominal binders can be an effective, simple, non‐pharmacological option of relieving pain and distress after a Cesarean delivery.
- Don't let the hook-and-eye clasps intimidate you…you can step into these undies with the clasps already fastened!
- Gotta go? No need to unhook – simply pull gusset to the side for easy access.
Machine wash cold separately
Do not bleach
Lat flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
- Dual compression zones for your specific recovery needs
- Breathable fabric
- Stayput™ technology for a no-roll waist
- Silver-infused yarns in front panel help minimize odor and bacteria