Why is seasoned laver flakes so special?
- 100% domestic: Domestic Korean seaweed, domestic Korean sesame seeds
- Small & fine sized, soft texture
- Suitable for delicious dishes such as rice balls, fried rice and children porridge
- Low salt side dish
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity
- Store in cool and dry place
- Finish ASAP after opening the packaging because it is seasoned with rapeseed oil so the quality of the seaweed crisps will change after being exposed to the sultry environment.
- If you are allergic to certain ingredients, please carefully check the ingredients and allergens listed in the product information.
- Prevent your child from over indulging on the snacks
- Before consuming, please hydrate your child with ivory tea or ion drink
- Please consume the product ASAP after opening, otherwise, keep the rest of the product careful of moisture and keep it sealed.
**Note: Product contains no added preservatives, artificial colouring, expanding agent, flour, artificial sweetener, artificial flavouring
• Suitable for babies from 9-10 months
• Bebest snacks are HACCP certified, children can eat at ease and mommies can be rest assured.
• Net Weight 25g
• Made in South Korea
Seasoned Laver Flakes "Original"
Laver Flakes (Korea) 53%, 채종유(Canada), Sugar, Sesame (Korea), Bay Salt
Nutritional Information: per 25g / 155kcal - Amount per daily serving calories
Sodium 86.8mg 4%, Carbohydrate 8.1g 3% Sugars 2.4g 2% Fat 11.8g 22%
Trans Fat 0g Saturated Fat 1.6g 11% Cholesterol 1mg 0%, Protein 4.2g 8%
Seasoned Laver Flakes "Curry"
Laver Flakes (Korea) 53%, 채종유(Canada), Sugar, Sesame (Korea), Curry Powder 3%
Nutritional Information: per 25g / 165kcal - Amount per daily serving calories
Sodium 167.6mg 8%, Carbohydrate 7g 2% Sugars 2.6g 3% Fat 13.5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g Saturated Fat 2g 13% Cholesterol 1mg 0%, Protein 3.5g 6%